Federal Skilled Worker Program Canada
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
In order to qualify to Immigrate to Canada on Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) applicants must:
- Have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation;
- Have secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree; and
- Pass a minimum threshold of English language - IELTS 6.0
In addition, Federal Skilled Worker applicants must attain at least 67 points based on immigration selection factors.
- Knowledge of English and / or French;
- Skilled Work experience;
- Job offer confirmed by positive Labour Impact Market Assessment (LMIA) issued by Canadian government;
- Adaptability - work or study experience or family in Canada, English proficiency of applicant's spouse.
These are the basic requirements against which the applicants will be assessed to determine if he or she will be an eligible candidate for the Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada. The new changes that have been implemented to the FSWP will ensure that only those individuals that will be able to integrate rapidly and successfully in to Canada’s economy are selected. TIM’S Immigration’s consultants can help you come to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program sooner. We can pre qualify you before even applying to ensure that you application is successful and that you are ready to start your new life in Canada with your family.