Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program for Farm Owner & Operator
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
This program is for applicants with background in farming and agricultural business, who wish to start or acquire a farm in Saskatchewan and who intend to provide active and ongoing participation in the day-to-day management and direction of a farm business.
To qualify for the program interested applicants must:
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $500,000 CAD.
- Have a minimum of three years farm ownership, as well as experience in managing your farm.
operation supported by verifiable documents.
- Demonstrate adaptability, specifically relating to practical farming skills, technical knowledge and experience in technological based farming practices that will transfer directly to Saskatchewan current primary farm production industry
The Applicant must also be prepared to:
- Conduct an Exploratory Visit to Saskatchewan;
- Be able to provide documented assessment of business opportunities in Saskatchewan and general knowledge of the province;
- Reside in Saskatchewan along with their dependent family members;
When the application is approved by Saskatchewan, the Applicant will be required to make a C$75,000 “good faith” deposit to the Government of Saskatchewan, guaranteeing that he will live in Saskatchewan and start or purchase of a farm in Saskatchewan within two years of obtaining permanent resident visa and landing in Saskatchewan.
The deposit will be refunded without interest when the investment is made, farm is operational and the Applicant establishes himself with family members in Saskatchewan.