Quebec Investor Immigration Program
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
Business people can come to Canada and participate in its economic development by making an investment. They can immigrate on Quebec Investor Immigration Program (QIIP). Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Program:
- Investors must have a minimum net worth of $1.6 million CAD;
- Investors must have a minimum of two years of business or management experience during the past five years;
- Investors must invest an amount of $1,200,000 CAD in the Canadian economy for a period of five years.
Financing of the investment is available by authorized Quebec financial intermediary. The applicant shall pay upfront interest on 5-years credit to the financial institution. The advantages of the QIIP:
- No language proficiency is required
- The processing time of the Investor Immigration application is less than one year.