Manitoba Business Investor Stream
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
Located between the provinces of Ontario and Saskatchewan, the Province of Manitoba is in many ways the gateway to western Canada. With an economy based largely on natural resources and agriculture, it is a major driver of Canada’s wealth. Manitoba’s population of approximately 1.2 million is located largely in and around the capital city of Winnipeg.
The Provincial Nominee Program for Business allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people and farm owners from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish or purchase a business or farm or become partners in an existing business.
To qualify for the program interested applicants must have:
- Minimum verifiable personal net worth of $500,000 CAD.
- Demonstrated business or farm ownership experience or a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management role of a successful company.
The applicant must also be prepared to:
- Conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba to be able to provide documented assessment of business opportunities in Manitoba and general knowledge of the province.
- Make a minimum equity investment in Manitoba of $200,000 CAD;
- Reside in Manitoba along with family members.
If the Applicant and his business intentions are approved, he receives Work permit in Canada valid for 2 years to set up or purchase a business and establish himself with family members in Manitoba.
The Provincial Nomination for Permanent Residence is approved when the business investment is made, business is operational with creation at least one job and the Applicant resides in Manitoba with family members.
Federal Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) shall make the final approval within 6 months after the nomination.