Foreign National can obtain visitor visa on certain conditions. Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) allows visitor to stay in Canada 6 months.
When in Canada the TRV holder can extend his stay in Canada or change his status to a Foreign Worker or Foreign Student without leaving Canada.
Canada’s Incredible Geographical Variety is a Significant Tourist Attractor.
Much of the country’s tourism is centered on Canada’s four largest metropolitan areas, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, and Ottawa, well known for their culture, diversity, as well as the many national parks and historic sites.
Top attractors in Canada include:
1) Situated between the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean in British Columbia, Vancouver is favored for its majestic landscapes that present a natural playground where tourists can swim in the ocean, rollerblade through scenic parks and snow ski in the mountains all in one day.
2) Located in the province of Alberta, the Banff National Park is not only Canada’s first national park, but also one of the nation’s largest and most visited national parks. The park’s breathtaking scenery and wildlife draw many tourists every year along the Trans-Canada Highway, which passes through the park. Banff National Parks large concentration of wildlife includes mammals like black bears, grizzly bears, bison, moose, bighorn sheep, wolves and bald eagles.
3) Niagara Falls is a series of three awe-inspiring waterfalls situated on the border of Canada’s Ontario and the United States’ New York. The Ontario side of the Falls is called Horseshoe Falls and offers the best views and most attractions. The immediate area surrounding the Falls is a premier tourist spot teeming in observation towers, restaurants, souvenir shops, casinos and high-rise hotels.
4) The second largest city in Canada after Toronto, Montreal is the cultural and financial capital of the Quebec province. Boasting the largest French-speaking community outside of Paris, France, Montreal is a bustling metropolis comprised of a downtown district, a historic quarter, entertainment district and several distinctive neighborhoods. Montreal’s main sights include downtown skyscrapers like the Olympic Tower, the historic buildings of Old Montreal and several family attractions like theme and water parks.
5) The capital of Ontario, Toronto is the most populated city in Canada as well as one of the largest cities in North America. With a large number of ethnic districts like Chinatown, Little India and Little Italy, Toronto is also one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities.