Canadian Government authorizes only Registered Lawyers and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) to provide immigration services to their clients.
To advice and assist foreign nationals willing to move to Canada temporary or permanently RCIC must be in good standing in Immigration Consultants Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
By retaining TIM’S IMMIGRATION, you will be represented by Timur Khaliullin an established member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council) and will receive full scope of services with regards to your immigration matter.
WHAT WE DO
- Explain and advise on client’s immigration or citizenship options;
- Guide a client on how to select the best immigration stream;
- Complete and submit full immigration case on a client’s behalf;
- Represent a client in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border service Agency (CBSA) ;
- Contact the immigration authorities regarding matters related to the case; to monitor the status of the case and regularly provide updates to the client;
Assist with preparation for an immigration interview (should one be granted in consideration of the application);
Provide regular professional consultations regarding the client’s application, status of the case, medical examination and other immigration matters;
Handles the client’s immigration case till the receipt of the immigration visa.
Represent a client in appealing the decision of immigration officer in Immigration Appeal Division;
GOOD FAITH GUARANTEE
In the event that Client’s Application for Permanent Residence is unsuccessful, TIM’S Immigration offers a money-back guarantee, whereby we shall refund to the Client all of the legal fees paid to TIM’S Immigration. Please note we will refund the paid amount in case of negative decision by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on permanent residence claim, IF THEIR DECISION WAS BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS WRONGLY PROCESSED BY TIM’S Immigration. Our money-back guarantee does not apply if:
1. The Client or any member of his family is determined to be medically or criminally inadmissible to Canada;
2. The Client or any member of his family fails to submit any documents required by TIM’S Immigration and/or Citizenship and Immigration Canada when requested to do so;
3. The Client or any member of his family misrepresents documents or personal information for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (including but not limited to age, education, employment history, work experience, language ability, personal finances or present net worth).
HOW TO RETAIN OUR SERVICES
Should you wish to formally retain our services, please notify us of your decision at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our nearest office and we will send you a written agreement to sign and return to our office by e-mail, regular mail or fax. Upon receipt of your initial payment and the signed and dated agreement, we will provide you with all of the necessary forms to complete in order to initiate the Canadian Immigration process.
Your permanent resident visa will give you a legal right to permanently live, work and study in Canada. In four years you will be eligible to become a Canadian citizen. On the very first day of landing in Canada you have the right to choose any career you like to pursue. You will have the right to settle anywhere in Canada. As a permanent resident of Canada, you will have every right that Canadian citizens enjoy a freedom to leave Canada for short visits to other countries.When you become a Canadian citizen you will have the right to participate in the political life of Canada, i. e. to elect and be elected.