With constantly growing economy Canadian labour market is in significant shortage of skilled trades with confirmed experience.
The Government of Canada introduced the Federal Skilled Trades Class (FTSC) Immigration Program to allow individuals with certain trades occupations to obtain Canadian permanent residence on a “fast track”.
To be eligible to immigrate to Canada on this program the candidate has to prove that he is in possession of
- Confirmed at least 2 years of qualified work experience in the skilled trade in the last five years;
- Basic English language proficiency – not lower than IELTS 4.0
Eligible occupations to apply for Immigration to Canada as Skilled Trades.
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades ;
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades ;
- Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture and related production ;
- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators ;
- Chefs and cooks ;
- Butchers and bakers.
If you have experience in one of the above-mentioned occupations please contact one of our offices.