Business people can come to Canada and participate in its economic development by making an investment.
They can immigrate on INVESTOR IMMIGRATION PROGRAM.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Program:
- Investors must have a minimum net worth of $ 2,000,000 CDN;
- Investors must have a minimum of two years of business or management experience during the past five years;
- Investors must invest an amount of $1,200,000 CDN in the Canadian economy for a period of five years.
Financing of the investment is available by authorized Canadian financial intermediary.
The advantages of the INVESTOR PROGRAM:
– No language proficiency is required
– The processing time of the Investor Immigration application is less than one year.